Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Room Design

Hi lovelies!!

I hope you had a great weekend! It was super HOT here.  Bless those outdoor weddings for enduring the heat!

I have recently rekindled my love and passion for interior design.  Maybe it is due to redesigning, and nesting, in my room, but I am obsessed!  I have been using the web application Polyvore(R) to design a few spaces.  (If you want to follow my polyvore click here!)

After being inspired by assorted design blogs, catalogs, and websites, I knew I had to start "decorating" in a visual forum.  Insert Polyvore!  I had though Polyvore was only for clothes, but NO!  I did some quick browsing and found some home wares on the site. (much to my extreme joy!)

Here are a few of the rooms I have put together so far!  (These are screen shots from my polyvore, the items are from sources on polyvore)

1) Palm Desert Siting Area


2) Pastel Office

{If you visit my polyvore you will notice a third interior.  Try as I might screenshot and this particular room were NOT getting along when I was grabbing these.  So, please jump on over there if you are interested!}

My personal favorite is #1.  But I am "designing" these space for others to look at, and possibly build a small internet based portfolio.  Please feel free to leave comments and words of wisdom in the comments section!!

I hope you enjoy these little spaces!

xoxo,
-J-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or a question! I really appreciate it and will answer as quickly as I can!