Thursday, July 19, 2012

mr. warby parker

Hi loves!!

Ok so last night I received my Warby Parker(R) home try-on specs!!! Their actual lens are anti reflective, so please pardon the glare in the pics.  If you haven't checked out Warby Parker(R), I recommend doing so! Especially if you need Rx peeper helpers.  They also have sunnies!!!  Visit Warby Parker HERE!

Also, they donate a pair to someone in need for every pair you buy!  Did I mention that home try-ons are FREE?!?!! How awesome is that?!  And all of these frames AND lenses with your Rx in them are $95 each!!! Great looks for a great price with a great cause!!! Can't beat that.

in Whiskey Tortise
in Whiskey Tortise
in Amber
(also my "normal" face, yep guess it's safe to say I suffer from PBF, permanent bitch face.)

in Old Fashioned Fade
(don't mind the MASSIVE vein popping out in my forehead)
**This was my wild card pair, I wanted to try something I typically never would.  This was that pair.**

in Amber

All the glasses have links to their respective pages.  Be sure to look at the other colors the frames come in! That is also a great thing about WP, if you love a frame but the display color isn't your fave, there are one to four other alternatives!!

As you can see, I stuck to one color scheme.  I really like their revolver black too, but I think it looks best on light haired individuals.  I am VERY pale and have dark hair, obvi I know but... Also, I am not that bold.  I am trying to go more out of my box, but I am also in the state of mind that if you know what works for you, stick with it.  However, the Reece and Langston most closely resemble my current glasses, which is nice because I know they will look good on me... but one of my reasons for wanting new glasses is more lens space, so for the moment those may be out.

Which are your favorites?  

I actually like the Webb in pictures, and the Fitz in real life.  I'll definitely be wearing these to work today to see which ones are the best!

Go get your 5 free home try-on glasses NOW!  Don't wait, they are so fun!!! 

xoxo,

-J-

PS.  I need a new foundation! And possibly some makeup lessons! EEK, line-o-rama.  Sorry loves, I'm working on it!  You would think at 24 I'd know how to put makeup on, but apparently not so much.  If you have any make recs leave them in the comment section below with your favorite pair of Warby Parkers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or a question! I really appreciate it and will answer as quickly as I can!