Thursday, July 26, 2012

lust list

Hi loves,

This post will be brief because I have a very hectic work and appointment week AND my sister is coming into town with her family!!!! I am so excited!

lust list:

1) Parsons Desk in Lacquer white

via.
I am so in love with this desk I can hardly stand it!!  I love how elegant and sleek it is.

2) Louis Ghost Chairs..... BOO!

via.
Again, LOVE! It is so effortlessly chic and clean.

3) San Pellegrino. 

via.
I cannot tell you why, but lately I have been living for San Pel. It is so yummy and refreshing!!

4) Summery flowers, especially hydrangeas.

via.
Hydrangeas are my favorite flower, but unfortunately it is too dry for them where I live. :(

5) Sparkles. Seriously, anything shimmery and shiny. 

via.
I don't know what it is, but all of a sudden the sparkle/glitter gene has kicked in.

Well that is all for now dears!! I hope you all have a great rest of your week, and if I can't post before the weekend, have a great weekend too!

xoxo,
-J-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or a question! I really appreciate it and will answer as quickly as I can!